2021 Girls’ Soccer
- March 1st – 4th at ODAC from 3:40 – 6:00.
- There will be a bus to ODAC that leaves at 3:06 from the bus shelter on the west side of the school for anyone that does not have their own transportation out there.
- You will need to have transportation home from ODAC
- Each girl will be expected to wear a BLANK WHITE shirt with their full name written on the front AND back.
- If it is colder weather, you will need to make sure you have a shirt that will be able to be put over a sweatshirt.
- In case of bad weather, please make sure to listen to announcements on the time and location of tryouts. They might be off-site and an indoor facility. Be sure to bring indoor shoes and cloths each day just in case.
- Begins January 20th from 3:15 – 4:30.
- Meet in Coach Schmitt’s room 903.
- It will be every Monday and Wednesday
- If the weather is safe to go outside, we will go outside. Bring clothes appropriate for both indoor and outdoor conditioning.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times during conditioning AND tryouts. Coaches will let players know if it is an appropriate time that they can take the masks off.
- Personal water bottles need to be brought to conditioning AND tryouts. Water fountains will not be available and sharing water bottles will not be allowed.
- You must have your concussion form and physical turned in to the office BEFORE you can try-out. If you are unsure if you have done so, go and check with Mrs. Gonzales! You will NOT be able to tryout without BOTH of these forms being turned in.
- We need you to also have a transportation form filled out and turned in to the office in case we have to go off site for tryouts.
- If you make the team, there will be $100 – $120 This will help the teams with snack bags, team gear, team bonding activities, ect.
If you are planning to try out for soccer this year, please fill out this Google Form ASAP if you have not done so yet. We want to know some information about you and need your email to give you the zoom link for the January 12th meeting. You can scan the QR code to the right or type in the shortened link below it to fill out the Google Form.
January 12th Zoom Meeting:
Join the coaches for a short zoom meeting on January 12th @ 3:30pm. We will be talking about conditioning, tryouts, and communication. We will also have some time at the end for you to ask any questions you might have!
To join the zoom meeting, you can scan the QR code to the right or type in the shortened link below it to fill out the Google Form.
It will be VERY important this year to listen to announcements and join the below forms of communication. We will be giving information out through these apps about conditioning and/or tryouts.
- Remind App:
- Download the “Remind app” on your phone
- Join SouthSoccer21: @southsout
- This is where I will share info about conditioning (weather) and try-out info.
- Follow on Twitter: @oshsgirlssoccer
- Follow on Instagram: oshs_girls_soccer